– Can I keep my own accent? – Hmm, Okay, I like how I
get to make these decisions. – Founder. (woman in dark dress screams) (gunshot)
(glass breaks) (gunshots) – God damn it! Emily! – I don’t know what I’m doing! (fire) (lighthearted music) – (Announcer) And today’s video is called. We all go a little mad sometimes. – That’s it? – That’s it.
(Andie laughs) – Psycho? – What’s a– – It’s Psycho! – What? – Oh wow
– Nice job! – That’s great! – We all go a little mad sometimes. (ominous music)
(laughs) (Mark coughs)
– Hey, check this out. (Mark laughs)
I found the Ass End! – So I feel like someone’s been severed, and they found like the– – Yeah.
– They found the ass? – Yeah, the ass end
– What’s one of the old– – Centipede movie. – It’s gotta be something that’s funny. It’s gotta be, I don’t know. – Yeah. – Tremors! (Andie laughs) – I’ve never seen that. – Hey! Hey, check this out! (footsteps on sand) I found the ass end! – Don’t fuck with Chuck. – With The Chuck. – Don’t fuck with the Chuck (laughs). Damn it! – [Mark] I feel like that makes– – Someone named Chuck. – Oh. Isn’t that like Saw, or
something like one of those. – What’s the creepy Chucky, – Oh yeah
– Oh, Child’s Play. Chucky.
– Chucky. – Charles Play Three (laughs). – Okay, there you go. – She’s like, you had three up for so long (Andie laughs) Charles Play Fingers? I don’t understand what you’re– – Don’t fuck with the Chuck. (evil laughter) What do you want?
– [Angie] ooh. to see what your insides look like. Oh, I think I know this. Scream? – (the women) Aye!
– Yeah! Oh wow.
– Good job. – What do you want? – To see what your insides look like. (terrifying music) – By the way, I would have voted for Obama for a third term if could. – Get out! – Best president in my lifetime. Hands down. – Get out. – Get out. – Get out (laughs) – Sorry to call you out, I was
just really excited (laughs). – Very good! I thought you were just saying, “get out.” (laughter) – You thought I was,
yeah dude, went with it. – Get out man, get out. (laughter) By the way, I would have voted for Obama for a third term if I could. Best president in my lifetime, hands down. I’m a TS-Motherfucking-A. We handle shit. That’s what we do. Consider this situation, fucking handled. Oh. Get out! – [Camerawoman] Yeah! – Oh!
– Trixie! – Man! – I haven’t seen it.
– Man! – You haven’t seen it. – No, I really need to. – Very high rating on Rotten Tomato. – [Andie] Yeah, it’s so good. – I’m TS motherfucking A. We handle shit. That’s what we do. (white noise) Consider this situation, fucking handled. – I’m your number one fan. (Samara nervously laughs) – The fan? (sucks in breath) Misery! Is it? Whoa. – Oh my god, what did you do, study? – Yeah– – Did you study? – Six years. (Andie laughs) Six years all leading up to this moment. Finally. – I’m your number one fan. – Darling. Light of my life. I’m not gonna hurt ya. You didn’t let me finish my sentence. I said, I’m not gonna hurt ya. I’m just gonna bash your brains in. – Whoa.
(inquisitive music) Oh, the Shining!
– Oh! The Shining!
– Oh! – Oh!
– Oh my gosh! – How did we not think of that? – Aw! And I already had that– – That’s when you have the bag, and he’s like, “give me
the bag, give me the bag.” (Samara groans) – Of course! – We all suck, except I got
all the others right, so. – Darling.
(girl breathes frantically) Light of my life. I’m not gonna hurt ya. You didn’t let me finish my sentence. I said, I’m not gonna hurt ya. I’m just gonna bash your brains in – Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so much, it, it, it. (Samara and Mark laughs) – Flames (laughs). – What? – I killed a vet? I killed Yvette? – Yvette, like a name. – Oh, Yvette, okay. – On the side of my face. Breathing.
(Mark laughs) Breathless, heaping breaths, heaping. – Oh, Clueless, Clue!
– [All three] Clue! – Clue. (Samara Claps)
– Andie. – Really good! – I am so impressed with myself – You got that completely on your own. I hated her so… much. It, it, flames, flames, flames, on the side of my face. – Oh. You got a letter? I got ran over, Helen
gets her hair chopped off, and Julie gets a body in her trunk, and you get a letter? That’s balanced. – [Andie] What the heck? – I could have done that better (laughs), but that’s what it says. – [Andie] Okay? Hints? – [Camerawoman] It’s a long title. – Okay. – I know what you did last summer? – [Camerawoman] There you go! – Whoa.
– Oh my gosh. – (camerawoman cheers) – Did you give him the answers before? – Oh, you got a letter? I got run over. Helen gets her hair chopped off, Julie gets a body in a
trunk, and you get a letter? That’s balanced. – Okay, okay. – But Mark’s a clear winner. – Okay, okay. – I didn’t wanna say it, well
I would have if you didn’t. – [Camerawoman] You’re the best person that we’ve had play this game. (Samara gasps)
– Oh my god. – Do not let it go to your head. – [Camerawoman] You also were pretty good. – We wanted to get married. – So it’s my fucking fault,
– No, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, shhh.
– Are you fucking serious?! (dramatic music) (dramatic music) (gentle beats)