– It looks like you wanted to be friends with The Monster. – He’s famous.
Who wouldn’t? – Could you read
this text please? – “My girlfriend would like
to come with us.” – You sent this to him.
– Yes. – Pretending to be Katy?
– Yes. – And this photo was attached
to the text, just like the one you sent
to Katy pretending to be The Monster?
– Yes. – How did he respond?
– He said no, that he just wanted alone time with Katy.
– And Katy, what did she say? – She said no, she wanted
to be alone with Andy. – And neither of them wanted
to be with you. – Objection.
– Withdrawn. – What would you have done
if one of them said yes? – Objection.
– Sustained. – So you are your mother’s
primary caretaker, is that right? – Well, there’s no one else. – You feed her, you bathe her,
you wash her hair? – Relevance?
– It’ll become clear. – Proceed.
– Do you wash your mother’s hair,
Ms. Parcell? – Yes.
– What shampoo do you use? – Oh, come on.
– It will help to establish intent, Your Honor.
– Overruled. – I use Blue Glacier shampoo. – Who’s Blimpie-89,
Ms. Parcell? – It’s me on Reddit.
A name that I sometimes use. – I’d like to introduce into
evidence exhibit 24B. Please read this Reddit post. – “Who the hell likes
Blue Glacier shampoo, “and why would they use
a disgusting bitch like Katy Miller to sell
their crap?” – You posted that on Reddit
at 9:48 p.m. on November 6th, is that right? – I guess.
– How many Instagram followers do you have? – I don’t know. – Ms. Miller has over 200,000. The Monster has 5 million. How many Instagram followers
do you have? – I don’t know.
– You have six. Sound about right? – I guess. – It isn’t fair. He beats people up
for a living. She posts sexy photos
of herself holding shampoo. They’re both famous.
They both have lots of friends. You resent them both,
don’t you, Heather? You work so hard
to take care of your mom, and nobody cares. Nobody gives a damn what you
have to say about anything. – I never meant to hurt Andy. – What about Katy? – She’s from Pensacola. It’s not much bigger
than Maysville. – She posts near-naked photos
of herself, and they make her rich. – And I have to rub
Mama’s feet. – And you wanted to get even. – It’s not fair! She gets paid to take a shower,
and I have to change Mama’s poop bag? She deserves what she got! It’s not fair. I’m sorry.